Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekend Off!


For the first time in 2 months I have this weekend off! Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Richmond folk festival, one of my absolutely FAVORITE festivals in the RVA. I will be going to the mountains and going to a college tour with my oldest son. I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful blue ridge mountains and their fall colors that are starting.
(not my picture but it does look like that)

This will be my first college tour with my son and I can't wait to see what it's like. I did go to college, but only one year and I really don't remember much about it. My husband opted for the military instead of college. So for the two of us, it's a new experience. My son is excited but nervous. There is a lot for him to do to get into college, and he's not even sure where he wants to go or what to study. He's also mentioned working in the Peace Corp for a year then going to college. So we will see what the future brings. The rest of the spawn are looking forward to hanging out with Grandad.
So what are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!