Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Head in the Clouds


  It's freakin' cold out there!  I actually had to break down and turn on the heat, I never turn it on this early!  I have also been battling an annoying cold that has given me a lingering couch, attractive yes?    I had to buy the good medicine, behind the pharmacy counter to help me.  I blame my work for the cold, it was going around campus last week.
    I have been crafting away, mostly with yarn.  The cold makes me want to make lots of hats and scarves and arm warmers.  What is it about yarn that I love so much?  It feels so soft and I love working with it.
    The other thing keeping my fairly busy is watching random Japanese music videos.  So I feel I should share me favorite one with you, enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!