Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So fresh and so clean!

Today my parents brought me a cool new present. No, it's not my birthday or anything they are just awesome like that. Anyway, they brought me a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wait for it...
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A NEW DISHWASHER!!!!
Why is this such a fantastic thing to me? Well we have not had a dishwasher in three years. Our old one broke and was just sitting there, occasionally collecting some nasty water in it. But mostly I forgot about it. I became so used to washing dishes by hand that I actually spaced on how to load a dishwasher. I actually like hand washing. I am the only one who feels that way in my family though. Keeping up with dishes as a family of seven is difficult enough but it's really hard with no dishwasher.
My parents got my dishwasher at an auction. it's not top of the line but it works! We have already done one load and I am actually excited about running it again. Isn't it funny how sometimes the simple things make you so happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!