Monday, August 22, 2011

Whew! I'm tuckered!

Trying to get back into the swing of things is so tiring! I returned to work this past weekend and am adjusting to it again. My kids are all home, finally! My husband just finished a massive work week, with tons of overtime. So yeah, my body is sore, and my mind is fried. I need a vacation!
My kids return to school in two weeks. As a matter of fact they return to school on my 39th birthday! I guess it's my birthday present. Don't tell anyone but they are all excited and counting down the days. No kid ever wants to admit to wanting to go back to school but they are so bored at home. Plus they want to see all of their friends again.
I'm excited about the idea of cooling weather. I love making winter gear, hats especially. So I'm starting on some cool hats for the spawn. I'm thinking monster hats for the family. Luckily crochet calms me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!