Thursday, August 4, 2011

So excited!!!!

Tomorrow is my family's annual trip to a nearby amusement park. We can not wait until we are there tomorrow! I am trying to build up my confidence and ride some of the scarier roller coasters. I used to LOVE roller coasters and would ride them all. As time passed my confidence level went down. Also I am overweight and have a fear of not being able to fit in the seats. So we'll see if I can do it.
My kids are beyond excited too. Unfortunately the oldest of my kids won't be there because he's in camp until Sunday. But he's not too bummed, he's having a blast at camp. My other two boys are planning on running around on their own for a while. My girls areplanning on getting soaked in the water section. My youngest is also planning on her first roller coaster ride. I'm crossing my fingers that she loves it.
So be prepared for lots of pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading through your blog tonight, and I just wanted to say you have a beautiful family! I hope you guys have a great time at the amusement park. I haven't been to one in years, but I remember those days so fondly.

    Also, thank you for the kind words on my blog post about depression. I'm sorry that you struggle with MDD as well, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm really glad that my post made you feel good - I know it helped me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Peregrin! If anyone else would like to read an amazing post check her out here: http://missperegrinssecrets.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-skin.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!