Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer is almost here!

In just a few short weeks, well really days now, summer will be here! I am looking forward to the lazy days of summer. I love staying up late and sleeping in, not having to get everyone off for school in the morning, no homework, being outside in the heat and blazing sun, daytrips, visiting my parents a lot more than usual, and just being surrounded by my family.
This year the rugrats are very busy. We have several camps happening. Some of the teens have mentioned getting a J-O-B! I am going with my baby girl to Washington D.C. for our Mommy/daughter trip. She wants to tour the White House and see where the President lives. We also are going to do touristy stuff and hopefully meet up with some of my Punkymoms too. I also want to go to the river and splash around there. I also want to visit some of the cool things to do around my RVA. And it goes without saying that I will continue crafting my ass off, I just can't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!