Thursday, May 26, 2011

What a world!

It's been way too long again but I am going to try to keep up with this blog. I feel like I need an outlet to talk about my crafting, my life, my MDD, and misc. stuff.
I am recovering from a bitchin' case of asthmatic bronchitis that landed me in the hospital for three days. After that my depression reared it's ugly head again and I am slowly clawing my way back up. I have quit smoking, finally! it will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I had a cigarette. I am happy about finally stopping. My kids are super proud of me for doing it too. I know now that I just can't pick up even one cigarette or I will be right back to smoking a pack a day, yuck!
While battling my depression I have been crazy with crafting. I will find my camera's batteries and post pictures soon. Anyway blog, I am back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!