Monday, July 6, 2009

Small Towns do have their moments....



My motley crew & I spent the weekend in smalltown America. There were flags a plenty, music, old cars, tractors, and so much more. We gathered for the local parade. That included: old cars, horses, firetrucks, cloggers, tractors, politicians, beauty queens, and so much more. Then we hung out at the town park and listened to some fun country music. We ate funnel cakes and deep fried oreos (ew!) We watched the fireworks and ooohed and ahhed all over. The we went back to my parent's house and I let my spawn play with fireworks. Screw saftey, the 4th only comes once a year! And damn it, sparklers are fun! Hope everyone out there had just as fun of a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!