Wednesday, August 15, 2012

When Life Hands You Lemons...

Buy some vodka!

Seriously, why do bad things always come in patches? We have had a ton of stress running through my house lately. That results in pointless arguments with my old man, and my depression trying to advantage of the situation! So I need to remind myself of the positives I have. First I have them:

They drive me crazy and make me laugh and I am so thankful I have them!

Right now the two oldest are in Tennessee visiting Dollywood with my parents. The remaining three have been taking advantage of the situation by hosting sleepovers. My youngest son had a gameover, the 14 year old boy version of a sleepover. It's called a gameover because you play games all night, or at least try to.


I'm also lucky enough to have these gals:

These beautiful ladies are my BFFs. I love them both so much and am so grateful they are in my life!


Of course I also have this guy:

Although he can be a major Ass when he wants to, I love the heck of out him. He drives me crazy too but is also my love...


So I guess I am lucky, I have a lot of people who care about me... There I feel better now, thanks for listening....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!