Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yo' Blog, you still there?

I don't want to jinx anything but it seems like we might have finally gotten our internet provider problem fixed. It took four different crews, three independent repairmen, and numerous phone calls. All in all, it was a serious pain in the ass.

Provider problems aside I have had a hell of a time. First, my father-in-law and some of my many nieces and nephews came for a short visit. It's so nice to see them, I wish we could get together more often but they live four states away. At least we can keep up on facebook.

Speaking of facebook, I love the digital age! My oldest girl went off to camp on Monday. My first experience as a Mom sending her kid off for a week, with no contact, argh! Then today I get an email about liking the camp on facebook. So I go over to FB and like the camp and there I get to see pictures of my baby girl looking like she is having a blast! So my mind was eased seeing her smile...

I am so talented that I have managed to get bronchitis, again. Last time I had it wound up in the hospital for three days. It sucked but I quit smoking then. So why did I get it now? I've been good, no smoking since May of 2011! So I've been hacking away and feverish. I slept for 16 hours straight. So I'm on day 3 of antibiotics and finally feel like I'm making the turn back towards health. Thankfully I had the husband home to take care of me, aww, so sweet...

SO I should be off to rest but first I must fill my pinterest addiction, speaking of check out some of my latest pins:


I want this house:





Check this amazing upcycle:





Ahh Pinterest, how I love thee....
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!