Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My vida....

While not being able to keep up with my blog as much as I'd like I've been doing some thinking....I feel like I'm still newish to blogging and finding my voice. I decided to be more open about my life and the fun it brings along with it. Meaning I want to share more than just crafting. So here goes!
My youngest son has been sick for 2 weeks now. I think the doctor has no idea what's wrong with him. My guess is he has mono and then caught a chest cold on top of it. The latest diagnosis is bronchiolitis. So he is on some super steroids, yeah! He's 14 years old and has been coughing like crazy, minor fever, and massive FATIGUE. Normally he's non-stop so this is a major change for him. I'm hoping the steroids will "pump him up!"

Baby girl number 1 is getting psyched up for camp. It will be her first time going to an overnight camp and she is so excited! She has made a list of all of the supplies she'll need and carries it around the house with her. Any suggestions on some really protective yet easy to insert ear plugs? She gets swimmer's ear very easily and will be swimming 2 to 4 times a day. I know she is going to have such a blast!


As for me? I'm trying to make it through life one minute at a time. I have been super stressed out lately and this makes my depression rear it's ugly head. My anxiety is growing and am having to fight my monster. Urgh! Why is it when I need my depression symptoms the least they show up strong?I like to think of my major depressive disorder as a separate entity in me. My monster likes to make my mind think things that aren't true. My monster likes to make my brain think things are only going to get worse and worse. My monster can go fuck itself. I am too busy and stressed right now to deal with my monster!

On a more positive note, I got to spend some time with my BFFs last night. Just the three of us, coffee, and some chocolate cake... I love those ladies so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!