Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ketchup!

What a busy few days it's been! I have had a bit of extra stress on me and that has made my anxiety act up and that's just so much fun to battle. Tomorrow is my 2nd oldest spawn's last day of school the others are pretty much done on Thursday. My baby girl had her 9th birthday yesterday:


She's growing up so fast! After Thursday she will be my last kid in elementary school...

I have also been working on teacher's gifts. So far my best is a cute little embroidered sun glass case:


Hopefully things will calm down or at least could hopefully be slightly less stressful. Luckily I was able to hang out with my BFFs this past weekend and that always recharges me




What recharges you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!