Friday, September 9, 2011

Boo-Yah!!!!

So is anyone else going completely crazy adjusting to back to school? I have five kids in four different schools, getting them to their bus stops and making sure they have all of their crap, it's crazy! On top of that my part-time job has become a full-time, at least for the next few weeks. Mad props to Moms who work full time all the time, I don't know how you do it! I don't know how I get through the days, thankfully I am able to get a nap in daily, and it saves me!
I blink and summer is dissappearing, which means my favorite holiday, Halloween is coming!! I love all things Halloween and it's a big deal in my house. Unfortunately our neighborhood is a weird one with very few trick or treaters, we had two last year. We live in a suburbs with lots of kids but everyone goes somewhere else for trick or treating. So I don't decorate the outside of my house as much anymore. But I love Halloween decorations and crafts! Here are some one that tickle my fancy:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!