Monday, September 5, 2011

Argh, this vida loca!!!

I apologize for my absence, things have been crazy around here! The spawn go back to school tomorrow and my hours at work have increased. I work at a store on the campus of a local university. This past week my husband, who works for our local utility department has been working mad overtime due to Hurricane Irene. We also have had to go to four different school and met dozens of teachers and paid tons of fees to our rugrats education. Also tomorrow is my 39th birthday!
So in the midst of the chaos I have actually done some crafting. I finished two hats and am almost done with a third. As soon as I get done with them I share some pictures. So for now I leave you with some cool Pinterest images:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!