Sunday, August 28, 2011

Seriously Mother Nature?????


Okay, so I live in Virginia. Just a few short days ago we had an earthquake. It shook everything and freaked a whole lot of people out. But it was okay overall. Then Hurricane Irene had to come through this week. She did a number on a lot of people. Most of the people around me are without power. We are one of the lucky ones who kept power and cable/Internet/ phone. Whew! It's also really weird because normally if the wind blows at all my cable/ Internet/ phone go out for days and days or even weeks. So I'm not sure why we lucked out but I am grateful. We have four of my friends' kids here with us since they have no power in their house. My kids are having a blast but it is a little chaotic. However, it would be nice if we could have a little peace, at least for the next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!