Monday, September 17, 2012

Feeling a Little Feisty

Wowsers, it's been a hell of a time lately! So much happening, but nothing terribly exciting. The biggest news would be I dyed my oldest daughter's hair and she is loving it!

The red hair looks great on her! What's weird is I have had that exact color a few times in my life. Now she wants me to dye my hair the same color so we match, awww.... I'm not sure if I want to dye my hair now though. I'm rocking the natural color now, dirty blondish. My favorite is that I am really starting to get some beautiful white hairs. I kind of want to see where it goes, but we'll see...

I am really busy as usual. My oldest is starting the COLLEGE search! Arghh! I can't believe we are there already, but we are. So SATs, college sites, and lots of talking about where he wants to go from here is all over our house. What's funny is I work at a local university, in a store on campus. So I am surrounded by college kids at work. I love it but it's freaking me out a bit to know that in a little bit MY son will be one of them. Letting go and trusting is so hard as a parent. But I know he's got a good head on his shoulders and will be successful in whatever he chooses to do. That's what's up with me and now I'm off to do more crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!