Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The GALL of it!

I wrote a bit ago about the fun times I had with my gall bladder attack. So tomorrow I will be going to the hospital for an outpatient procedure to remove my gall bladder. I get to have it lapriscopically so hopefully the healing time will be shorter. So it might be a few days before I post again. I'm glad that I won't have to risk having another gall bladder attack because that was awful!
My parents are coming to town (because my Mom is a Mom and therefore worried to death over me). My two girls will go to a sleepover tonight and hang out with friends tomorrow. My parents will help out with the other three. The person I'm worried most about is my husband. He doesn't do well when I'm feeling yucky. He panics and worries, but hopefully he'll be able to chill a bit.
So folks, until I get back, behave and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely crossing my fingers for you AND your hubby... I hope it all goes well and you recover quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sashi! I'll be fine, just doped up for a few days! I'm hoping my husband will make it though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!