Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shout Out to my PunkyMoms!!

In case you missed my little link over there----->

I belong to a great community of like minded Moms ( and Dads and even some childless folks too!) It's called Punkymoms. I found it one day shortly after joining my local roller derby league. I was feeling left out of the "normal" mom groups. I had tattoos and did roller derby and had no goal of ever becoming the typical soccer mom. So after entering the words "punk" and "mom" into the google machine I found Punkymoms.
I joined way back in December of 2006. I found an open community of mostly Moms that talked openly and honestly about the great and not-so-great things about being a parent. I could curse openly and no one judged me. I started sharing and getting to know everyone. Over the years I have slacked a bit from posting but I ALWAYS come home to PunkyMoms. I have written about good times and bad times. I have always found support and some great advice. I just wanted to spread the word about Punkymoms for anyone whose interested.

Link is here: http://punkymoms.com/

PS I do not get paid for Punkymoms or anything like that I just really love the community and wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!