Sunday, May 20, 2012

Argh! My Babies are getting too big!

This weekend was a busy one around here. My oldest daughter decided she wanted to raise some money so she had a bake sale at a local convience store. I left pretty much everything in her charge. She got permission from the store owner, helped me bake a shit ton of goodies, and sold her little heart out! I am so proud of my girlie!



So sweet right?
As for my oldest baby, he went to PROM!!!!!! I can't believe it! He looked so amazing and his girlfriend was stunning!

What a surreal experience it is to have your kid go to prom. The rented tux, the corsage, the fancy dinner, etc... For my own prom I went with some guy from work and had a blast with my BFF. I can't wait to hear all about it. I don't know all the details yet because at 10:30 a.m. my son is still out! He went to an after party at a friends' house and I pick him up in about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!