Thursday, April 5, 2012

Flying By!

How do the days fly by so quickly sometimes? Easter is this Sunday!!!! Unfortunately I will not be with my family to see what the Easter Bunny may bring. The spawn and hubby are going to my parents for the weekend but I am stuck in town working.... The family will be back late Sunday afternoon so we will be together at least part of Easter. Of course there is also spring break! Yep, no school for a week! I know by the end of the week I'll be annoyed by the chaos of the kidlets but right now I am excited to spend some time with them! I hope the weather stays nice and we can spend most of it outside. I have been craving a river visit so maybe we can do that. Also I hope we can connect with friends and maybe have some sleepovers? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!