Monday, February 27, 2012

And now for something completely different....

I have mentioned before that I have Major Depressive Disorder. I had a rough week last week, I was sick with strep, my hubby had to work mad hours, and general stress just kind of got to me. So my lovely MDD monster roared it's head and reminded me of it's presence. Then I made the worst mistake I possibly could have and ran out of my medication. My doctor wasn't in the office to okay a refill and the stupid pharmacy wouldn't give me any to tide me over. So this weekend was awful! I had the worst withdrawal symptoms: massive guilt and sadness, dizziness, and generally feeling like absolute shit. It sucked. Luckily I was able to get my refill today and hopefully I will be back to normal within a few days. So take this as a friendly reminder that you should never let your anti-depressants run out! I will definitely be staying of top of it from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!