Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you think anyone noticed?

So yea, I suck and let my blog go for almost three months without posting. The holidays are a time sucking event and then January flew by before I knew it. So I will now pretend nothing happened and continue where I left off......
Want to see some of what I've been so busy with?
My son was in another play and was amazing as always:

My dog came inside from playing in the backyard missing a huge chunk of her ear and we still don't know what happened...


I made a kick ass traditional Japanese cake for my son's birthday!

My birthday boy, I mean young man...

My daughter won 2nd place in her school for her diversity project. She came up with the idea herself!

I made ornaments for a swap

For the holidays we went to my parents and had a fun time. Look cows!


That's it for now and I will try my hardest not to let such a huge chunk of time pass again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!