Thursday, September 29, 2011

The post in which I bitch

I work part-time (although for the last month it's been more like full-time) at a local University. I love my job and nothing makes you feel old as dirt as working in a college. Most of the students I work with were born the year I graduated high school, awesome. Anyway, a cold has been running rampant on campus and those little bitches finally gave it to me, argh!!! I woke up with my nose stuffed up, my ears stuffed up, and generally a stuffed up head. Dayquil here I come! While buzzing on the cold medicine I will probably surf the web for a bit then try for a nap. I have to work again tonight and need to be able to focus. So I thought why not come to you, my blog, and bitch about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!