Friday, August 12, 2011

My BFFs

Source: flickr.com via Erica on Pinterest

Yesterday I got together with my two BFFs. I love those ladies so fuckin' much! We are all so busy with kids, summer, work, husbands, etc. Between the three of us we have FOURTEEN kids, THREE husbands, SEVEN dogs, and INSANE lives. So getting together gets difficult at times. I know with my most recent bout of depression I spaced out on them and time seperated us a bit. But we have all made an effort of calling each other every couple days or so and trying to get together more often. So last night we got together for coffee and talking. It was heavenly! Having good friends is the best thing for me! Especially friends who have known me for some time and love me and accept all of my crazy faults. So right now I am filled with love for my BFFs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!