Saturday, July 9, 2011

I hate my internet provider!

Last Tuesday, as in 4 freakin' days ago we had a thunderstorm. Don't get me wrong, it was a doozy of a storm, lightening even struck a tree in my backyard. Our Internet provider also provides our phone and cable too. All three services went out. Did I mention that I am one of the freaks of the world who does not own a cell phone. Not only that but my neighborhood is an unintentional cell free zone. The service here no matter what network you are on, is awful. No service at all in my house, just at the end of my driveway. So once my husband got home with his cell phone we were able to call and make a complaint. I continued calling as much as possible to annoy them but this morning was the EARLIEST they could get someone to my house! Arghhhh! So bright and early this morning we finally got our services back. It is so frustrating to not have anything in your house! Especially with five spawn home for the summer and a depressed mother. So yeah, the past few days have sucked. But I plan on showing off some of what I did during the downtime soon, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!