Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Smells I love

In case I hadn't mentioned it yet I quit smoking 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. I am doing all right with it. I have been using the patch and so far so good! Since it's been almost 3 weeks now I am noticing some changes in me. Most prominent I am getting my sense of smell back! I can smell so many things now and most of them are good, haha. So in honor of getting my sense of smell back I thought I'd post about some of my favorite scents.

1)My favorite cleaning smell is almost every scent available from Mrs. Meyer's especially the Basil and Lemon Verbana, yum...



2)Candles!!! I love candles, the smellier the better. I love the soy candles at my local drugstore. My favorite scents are Jasmine Patchouli and Vanilla Sandalwood.

3) Magnolia blossoms! These are popping out everywhere around here now. You cut the flower and put in a bowl of water and let the smell take over your whole house.

4)Coffee, being brewed. The scent immediately makes my mouth water a little bit


5) Dusty old book smells. I have a local bookstore/ comic book store that is crammed full of books. I love walking in there and smelling the musty, old books, even though I wind up sneezing if I'm in there too long.

6) A fire in my fireplace. Okay, this is obviously a winter smell, but I love it. I have a fireplace in my bedroom and I love going to sleep with the smoky comfortable smell.

7) Fresh cut grass!


8) My husband's unique scent. I know it's a bit weird but I really love my husband's smell.

9) Hamburgers cooking on a grill, this was all over this past weekend!


10) A lumber yard. Another strange one, but the smell of the cut wood is so awesome to me!


I have a lot more smells that I love but I'll leave it at 10 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!