Monday, May 18, 2009

I confess, I have been lacking lately on the craft thing. I've been so busy with fixing up my yard and garden, among other life issues. So I have decided tomorrow I am going to craft something. I am not going to allow myself to buy anything. That's fairly easy because we don't have any money right now. But I want to craft something. Maybe I can paint my tiny bathroom. Maybe I can make up some garden stakes and tomato cages. I plan on letting it come to me tomorrow.
The Hubs is working late again. Good for money, but bad for missing him. Hopefully he won't be too late.
How is it that every time I come sit here to update my blog one of my spawn must interrupt me? Ugh! It's worse than when I'm on the phone. I'd better go check out the latest injury....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!