Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Welcome!


Hi there! I'm so excited about starting this thing! I plan on talking about my crafts, with a bit of my family and life thrown in. I'd also like to share cool sites or things that interest me. I'm 36 years old, married for 15 years and Mom to five spawn ranging in age from 5 to 14 years old. I don't consider myself artistic, my drawings look worse than a kindergartner's'. But over the years I have come to realize my crafting is my art form. I love making all kinds of things, and trying new crafts. I enjoys lots of styles, but I really like unique styles. Sometimes I love the brighter colors, sometimes the blacks and grays.

Today I've been working on more pendants to add to my shop. I think my favorite of this bunch is a darker image, zombies rule! Here's a sneaky peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!!! Thanks for your comment, I love getting them!